2/11/2014

Sochi 2014 Opening Ceremony of Winter Olympics



Sochi 2014 Opening Ceremony of Winter Olympics

I know, I know I'm a bit late in all that crazy buzz about Sochi 2014 Opening Ceremony of Winter Olympics. The matter is, first, I'm not very sporty and kinda out of the theme, but my inner temptation to have a look at some hottie hottie young trained bodies and "two faded faux-lesbian pop stars t.a.T.u" who had been "hauled out of retirement" for the event resulted me watching this video about the stuff. I spotted the most iconic moments which are actually my fav ones. 




 This pic reminds me something related to this: 




And a cherry on a pie, ladies & gents:
Isn't it awkward? I wonder if they saw a tsunami which meant the Apocalypse for the whole world, would all those Insta babes tumblr it on? 

FtS: Like it! Like it!!! Like it!!! Like it!!! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.