2/11/2014

It's never late for fried eggs




I'm not that into cooking but sometimes I feel like making something hot out of the stuff buried inside my full-empty fridge coz I almost  never eat at home. 
But as I'm writing my posts particularly late at night to feed YOU, my lovely readers, with my nonsense silly bullshit (that I hope U like though), I'm obliged to feed my stomach for it's not dropped dead. 
That was my personal Isabelle Caro moment when I was about to eat my own guts for I had felt so hungry,  and that's when I decided to cook fried eggs mixed with tinned green peas and carrots, and two pieced of sliced Gauda cheese as a spicy spot on.  
                                                 So, enjoy it! 
Don't forget to post your comments below here in a comment line down, cause my ideal blog needs your ideal comments whatever they are! Kiss'n'love! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.