10/05/2014

Pet Shop Boys "I'm not scared" for Chanel Spring/Summer Ready-to-Wear 2015 show

I don't know how about you, but I was crying after I saw the latest show the ST. HOUSE of CHANEL set up on Tuesday, 30th October, (I know I'm the least person who's commenting on the show). Thank you, my spiritual brother and teacher Bryanboy.com, for the link. 
I watched the full - length show through Bryan's website and I was emotionally striken.  I guess we're all living for such great moments like Mr. Lagerfeld the Great releases season after season. But this collection is so amazingly powerful!  
Every piece on the catwalk was a real hymn to the unique history of the House, freedom, and, finally to women in general! Every detail of the backdrop was screaming: "French chic!". And oh please, let's not talk of divine Gisele! Look at her both a bit frivolous and elegant posture. 
Though Mr. Lagerfeld himself "dismissed any grand political meaning", I'm sure there was a huge one in his genious head while he was making this collection. 
While men are playing war games and sitting in oval dusty cabinets, women are taking action. Women will save the world, - that's the hidden statement he vaguely worded like "right for the moment". We all need a good mind shake. It must be loud, it must be powerful, it must be heard! 
How wise of "Uncle Karl" (Bryan Boy's term). Women make a little over half  of the world's population, so they make up a majority of consumers. 
So, dear gurls and gayderellas, let's get our credit cards ready and massively go 'chanellopping' (my term) for the following beautiful garments I liked the most (All the photos are found on liveinternet.ru):

click NEXT 

I like the psychodelic print used on the top and a high-waisted skirt. Sleeveless top is my obsession BTW. 

I love the idea of using tweed as a decor line on the collar
Suede + gold...so chic! 

This is my favourite look. Sorry, Maestro Lagerfeld, but somethin' in it reminds me of Gucci. The details make the whole look so futuristic, no? 


Gisele and stripes, stripes, stripes!!!!!


Madonna would buy this. Me too....

Unkle Karl must have re-read "Lolita" before making the first sketch for the collection. I love it!!! Fashion geriatric cash holders, unite! I'll wear this for you at night! JK


Simple & chic. I know I'm the last person on this planet who is allowed to mention the word "art" coz I know nothing about art at all, but does the print on the two pieces below have any reference to Picasso? I don't know why but when I'm looking at them, I have his name on my mind. Don't stone me, if I'm wrong: I'm a deviant. 




BTW, they used "I'm not scared" by Pet Shop Boys for the show. I love it! Click to buy their album on iTunes or watch their video on YouTube for free.  

Your life's a mystery, mine is an open book
If I could read your mind I think I'd take a look
I don't care, baby, I'm not scared
What have you got to fight? What do you need to prove?
You're always telling lies and that's the only truth
I don't care, baby, I'm not scared

I love y'all! Say you love me too! mchabale@yandex.ru - is my e-mail address. 

1 комментарий:

  1. In kurulus osman season 3 in hindi Turgut realizes that the only solution is to run away and runs away with Kosses. Nikola begins to follow them into the forest. Turgut asks Kosses to return to his castle and bring soldiers to save kurulus osman season 3 in hindi. After a long war, the Mongols capture Osman. Nikola captures Turgut, but Kosses and his soldiers rescue him. Geyhatu says Osman will die soon and takes him away. Bala and Malhun ask the Beys for support to kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Geyhatu says the horses will run over the Turks. Osman says he is not afraid of death and waits for Geyhatu’s arrival. Alemshah realizes that Osman’s wives are trying to do something secretly and asks Gunduz to do something about it urgently. Gunduz agrees to banish Bala and Malhun from the tribe. Kosses attacks the Mongols with thenew soldiers he brought from the castle. Turgut uses this opportunity and saves Osman’s life kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Go and Watch the Latest Episode kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Only on our kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Яндекс цитирования.