10/23/2014

Person of the Day: James Franco  or a bald prince

Photo courtesy: TheFashionisto

As many of you have e-mailed me and said that you liked the post of the same name featuring a Russian scandalous TV diva Bozhena Rynska (thank you and kiss kiss), and as one of my readers from Poland asked me if I was gonna do the same post about a male,  I thought that's a good idea (thank  you!!! Identify yourself, sweetheart). 
That was not an easy choice I must say, cause you know how weak I am in the knees when I see hot males whenever they are.
I've been browsing sites for god knows how many hours to find an appropriate face till lo and behold I found out an article about James on the super exciting web - resourse about celebs - PerezHilton. Actually, this is the only website about celebs I religiously read. I strictly recommend it to those who haven't added it in  their RSS yet. 
The article says: "James has shaved his head — and we're not talking about the buzzed look. The skin on his skull is as bare as a baby's bottom. And no, James isn't starring in a Mr. Clean biopic, but the new and questionable look IS for a movie role".
My jaw dropped down when I saw this: 

Click NEXT




Photo courtesy: PerezHilton.com


So did the one of many attendees of the Venice Film Festival over this year, I suppose. Hotness, innit?
God, please, I know you exist. Make him gay for one night only and bring this cutie to papa with a Christmas bow on his super sexy buzzed head! Am I delusional or what?
Nevertheless, you won't prevent me from dreaming. About the Gucci suit included!
I love y'all!

Faithfully yours, 

Maurice Chabale

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.