10/10/2014

Alexander Wang Spring Summer 2015 Fashion Show: the best clothes hands down!


Glossy, sexy, sporty, chic collection by Alexander Wang for the next summer season made me cream in my pants. I've talked about my favourite show of the season (Chanel ) in the previous blog entry, but Wang's collection amazed me by its 100% refined commercial approach mixed with hundreds of the perfectly-tailored slick, polished pieces. If I had all money of the world, I would buy every piece in every possible color palette, I'm not joking. High-waisted satin trousers, embroidered crop bodices, structural blazers, and oh those to-die-for hand-bags - mmmmmm....perfection! 

See yourself and tell me what your favourite piece of the collection is:



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.