9/22/2014

GQ Russia Fall - Winter 2014/15 edition



How are you doing, cuties? The weekends have been over and I've felt better since my 'famille d'enfer' came to support me the day before yesterday. We've been having this renovation hulla-baloo thing around the house for the past three days and I'm obsessed about it. I've got a new sink, new shelves, a new coffee table -  new everything! 
I feel like the happiest person in the world when I'm with my beloved ones cause we don't see each other very often. 
On a side note, I've got *someone* (aka my mom) who can take pictures of me, so I've collected a serie of peeks for your visual pleasure by the moment. 
Check 'em out:

Frankly speaking, I'm not a fan of fast food chains, but my stepfather needed to do the deed, so we popped by the SubWay and while he was peeing & breaking wind (lol), me & my mom were going bananas by using her phone as a camera. So sorry for the bad quality of photos. I need a new camera! NOW!!!!






                 gray trousers, beige vest (Helen Lichutina), pink shirt (Zara men), slippers (Topshop), scarf (nameless), black velour jacket (tailored in England)

Found this beautiful neon light bench in the park. It does remind me of LGBT multi-coloured flag:

 
 gray trousers, beige vest (Helen Lichutina), pink shirt (Zara men), slippers (Topshop), scarf (nameless)

 ...and this monument inspired by my favourite Soviet film director's film -   "Kidnapping, Caucasian Style".

gray trousers, beige vest (Helen Lichutina), pink shirt (Zara men), slippers (Topshop), scarf (nameless)

That's all. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.