8/28/2014

Wind of change



The future's in the air
Can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change

Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away
In the wind of change

Walking down the street
Distant memories
Are buried in the past, forever

Do you remember this old, but very beautiful sticky song by Scorpions?
Oh, my life has been all about the changes for the past two months, bitterly just in my head yet.
I'm passing through some challenging moments now. I hate when I'm depressed! I can't tell you about my HUGE life - reshaping PROJECT not to jinx it, but I promise I will do it as soon as possible if everything goes the way I've planned. I'm just asking you to pray for me, because I know you love me, coz I'm young and beautiful. (*JK*).  I know - I'm hooked on Lana del Ray like every mere gay mortal in this f#gly city.
I'm old and ugly, and lazy yet, cause I even ignored the event I had to visit yesterday morning. They've just opened a new beauty parlour next to the place I live. The opening hours had been announced earlier, I even got an invitation from them in my pillar-box, but I decided to stay in bed instead of going. Nevertheless,  I would have barely known what to wear.
On a similar note. I'm happy (like a proud son) for some people in the fashion world who are evolving in their business successfully, that means they are coming through something new for them too. Join the club! Have a look at Nicolas Ghesquière. What a success after the first collection (don't pay attention to negative responds from some fashion critics). And oh that video triad for the Louis Vuitton Impire ad campaign which was released not so long time ago. All good things come in three. You know it better than me...Click NEXT to watch the videos made by three legendary fash angelic photographers - Bruce Weber, Juergen Teller, and Annie Leibovitz - and choose your favourite one. My inbox is anticipating your answers already.


Bruce Weber  - 'Beautiful Strangers' (Super Stylish)

Juergen Teller - ''Serie 1 by Juergen Teller for Louis Vuitton" (Very creative. Freja Beha Erichsen, you're gorgeous)

Annie Leibovitz - "Serie 1 by Annie Leibovitz for Louis Vuitton" (Iconic Women's Club unite! Me ain't on da list)


OMG! I can't choose. I love all of them . Everybody's got their LV bag even just once in a lifetime, brobably even before dinosaurs had been extinct,  as for me, I've never had one. I mean NEVER EVER in my entire life! I mean I've been living in vain till the moment if such things happen. But I'm living for just a simple monogrammed clutch, cause I'm personnaly not a big fan of leather hand-bags.
Oh, please, for god's sake, somebody powerful and generous get it to me! I'll be indebted forever!
Don't forget about KEEPALL BANDOULIÈRE 55 travel bag colored white and grey as a follow-up gift, and some matching shoes either- I've taken notice of their Blend Anckle Boots from the Ready-to-Wear 2014 Collection.


KEEPALL BANDOULIÈRE 55 travel bag (click to buy);





BLEND ANKLE BOOT with the tweed collar  (Click to buy)

My size is 9.5 (USA).
E-mail me to get my address.
I'll thank you just in case. I love y'all. Take care.

Faithfully yours,
Maurice Chabale

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.