7/27/2014

Andrej Pejic into  Andreja Pejic


What? What? What? You said what? One of my favourite male   female models who rocked  it at Jean - Paul Gaultier, John Galliano and Paul Smith cut his cock  changed his sex? Now meet Andreja Pejic in her glory! 

Photo via: Fashionman Mag

This is what Andrej   Andreja says herself about the big change in her life: 

"I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the love and support throughout the years. You’ve all helped me through this journey and I have learned a lot and really come into my own and the response to today’s announcement truly overwhelmed me and reminds me of why I chose to do this publicly.
I think we all evolve as we get older and that’s normal but I like to think that my recent transition hasn’t made me into a different individual. Same person, no difference at all just a different sex . I hope you can all understand that...
" (Andreja Pejic)

Of course, we understand you, Andreja! I love you! And I love what you do! Keep forward! Wish you all the best! 
Frankly speaking,  I'm not a fan of those guys who change sex. As for me, one can feel comfortable inside the skin given from birth. The rest is just optional. And I'm sure there are many ignorant whores like me who think the same way. But there are lots of those who are at the opposite side, they have a different point of view. And I personally respect that. It's easy to judge, but it's hard to understand a person with different views  cause we've never lived inside any other skin except ours. That's why all haters head off Andreja! Support her NOW! Beauty has no boundaries, I'm sure! Look at her. She's beautiful, no? 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.