6/14/2014

Maurice Chabale + Maurice Chestnut = ?



I'm not one of those daft & crazy fans around pop stars, drag queens, celebrities. I'll never follow a celeb's way, I'll never hunt him/her for taking pictures of him/her, I'll never be crying like a frantic mamma at their gigs etc...But I just can't keep silent when I crush on somebody famous. If I love smb, I love them from the bottom of my heart and enjoy what they do.  You've probably noticed that I've got lots of crushes. Here is a new one....His name is - Maurice Chestnut. Yes, an actor, not a dancer. OMG...OMG...OMG. I've realized what the expression "dreams come true" means. All of us have an image of a Prince Charming or a Cinderella (it's up to you to choose yr fairy fantasy. ha-ha), it doesn't make an exception for me. I keep an image in my mind, and Maurice Chestnut is its pure reincarnation.
I'd love to meet him in person. Maybe I'll be dissapointed though, but never mind. I just love his character in "The Call" with charming Halle Berry. I'm gonna watch more of his films during the weekend. I advise you to do the same. Love ya....

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.