4/11/2014

Ugly 'taxi driver' incident or how Chanel can save you from feelin' blue. 


I can't help but repeat over and over again how I hate transport system in this f#kin' city of nowhere where traffic jams which may particularly block you on the road for no less than 3 hours (proved by personal experience) is like a 'normal' situation. Which is, of course,  ABNORMAL by nature,  coz Okay, let's admit there are horrible traffic jams in the other capital cities, but they at least have their own Undergrounds,  so where is ours I wonder? 
And it's not the last symphony of evil when it comes to  roads here. Look at the fugly pavements, even in the city center, leave alone stupid, rude,  fat tram conductors, full shuttle-buses (the last one I saw was so damn full, so that I literally could behold asses hanging out of the windows with my own eyes!) and yadda yadda yadda. 
I've been able to find comfort only in cabs since till I can't drive or afford a personal driver (BTW, I'm thinking' of hiring my dunce younger brother when he's at the age of f#ckability  relative maturity to get a driver's licence) LOL.
I've been using cabs for ages. There are f#ck-ups with them too, but it's much better than a public transport, hands down! Walking a thorny path of using cabs, I learnt how to make your driver not smoke inside, not open windows when it's freezin' out, not talk to me after a hard working day.
Unfortunately, they hire immigrants in most cases. I'm not racist. I don't think of other people at all, pardon my egocentrism!  But when it comes to my personal comfort which is commonly (I dunno occasionally or not) broken by impudent natives of Cockasus Mountains, I absolutely don't give a sh#t about PC, tolerance or whatsev. Here are 2 stories of my life related to some bad incidents while using cabs: 

Story # 1

Once I took a cab to get to work. It was  rather distant place which I absolutely didn't know how to find the way to. Actually, not exactly, I knew half of the way, so I took a tram first, then I took the cab. So the cabbie was a greasy hairy son of a bitch who seemed to be nice at first sight, he started to talk to me (which I hate in most cases), so I tried to be polite and was obliged to listen to his dirty jokes about some whores (I'm not lying!) he used to meet while he's been married and had a son, all way long.  I still remember his anecdote he was telling while I was cursing myself for I had forgotten my headphones at home! (I guess my translation won't make it justice to make you laugh, so let's omit it then,  but believe me, it was one of those dirty anecdotes one can hear in a sauna full of straight sweaty males or in barracks full of hot recruits which doesn't make a difference there coz it's the same sort of repulsiveness! But f#ck it!
To cut a long story short, this Armenian guy (I guess he was Armenian, but I'm not sure coz I can't identify the nation of a person if I never saw him/her on the American Vogue cover. So, Chechens, Dag(h)estaniAdyghe people, Armenians, all of them are of the same type to me! But no, Chechens make an exception, coz I'm a huge fan of their culture! It's great! He charged me thrice after I lied him that I hadn't been the local guy. I was born in a different city, but I've lived in Krasnodar enough to be aware of the local taxi cab fares. So troubled I was when he started to explain that he 'd  had to change the way because of the traffic, I said I didn't care, but I paid him the sum he required. I thought: "Okay, son of a bitch, you'll pay four times in your life for being that greedy" and went off. 

Story # 2

I was bloody nervous and tired coz the entire day was like a black cat's crossed my path. So in the end of the day I left my office and went straight on the road towards the tram station to catch my last tram. The weather was good and I wanted some fresh air through my brain cells, so I ran through  the park which was on the way there. 
I had talked to mom on the phone till the clock stroke 11. The last tram came, so the moment I was getting inside, they announced that the tram had to change its way. That meant that I could get only a half of my way home. I left the tram after a couple of stops. Now I had to call the taxi cab service, but my charger had died before I got inside the tram. Thanks God, I had my Android on me, so I downloaded an app to call the taxi online. 
I didn't have cash on me, so I popped a 24-hour supermarket nearby and took some money out of the ATM. The application announced that my car's arrived. So, I left the supermarket, got inside the car. There was an Adyghe old man in there. I said 'hello' wearily. He didn't answer. We advanced toward my street, but after a couple of blocks we found out that the way had been blocked. 
Then we had the following conversation which resulted us to a huge argument between: 

- "Where to?" - he seemed to flaunt his accent. 
 - "To X Street, - I answered"
- "I know that you need X Street, but the way is blocked, can't you see?" - he replied agressively.
- I can, but I don't know the way you should know, shouldn't you?   -  I said as calmly as I could trying to fight against my sleepy eyelids. 
- Who should know the way? - he asked archly.
"What a stupid asshole" - I thought, but perferred to keep silent instead.  He turned to the right. I was sure he had known the way, he just didn't want to exert has ass.  
After a minute or so he restarted his intrusion:
- You think that if I'm a taxi driver....
I didn't let him finish his train of thoughts:
 - ...that means that if you don't know the way, you should find another one, coz your job is to take a customer to the place he/she needs for he/she pays money for that! - I retorted insolently. I was sure that I was right in this situation! I'm always right, ain't I? ))) 
 He looked at me as if he wanted to kill me. I'm not joking! He was so irritated. 
- I may throw you out right now! Where to go, I'm asking you?!- he barely yelled at me.  
- Okay, let me out near that shop - I pointed to the familiar destination point, though I knew that  it would take me 20 minutes or so to get home on foot from there. But I wasn't intended to continue arguing with the douchebag anymore, so I wanted to get out of his banger as soon as possible!  
- You keep talking of money, money, money! 
There's no calming at the front seat where the driver's  sitting. I can hear his anger boil his veins. 
He seemed to have had some bad experience with despicable metal, for sure. He thought that I was one of those white rich spoilt kids who despise people because of their casta. He thought I was a superior, I was a god just because I own more cash that him! 
Maybe my last phrase about the payment sounded like that, but I didn't mean it, for it's hilarious to compare me with those rich hobos (hardly he  knows I'm flattered though). Nevertheless,  I don't care abt his complexes! Now I know that I look great, coz even plumpy cabbies have started to hate me! Isn't it the sign of awesomeness, don't tell anybody that I'm still poor as a rat, promise? he-he...
Little by little we reached the place.  I had prepared money beforehand, it was fixed price I had been informed via the application. 
- "Are you sure that it costs the same price to get here we are?" - he asked angrily
- "Yes, I'd been informed" - I said. I felt that my blood was about to boil good scrambled eggs. Gosh, why can't I live in the Wonderland where impudent people would be extinct species all over the place?! What I'm gonna say now is said with a therapeutical view but I'm a friggin' misanthrope, when it comes to rudeness and impudence!!! I'm sorry, but it's true! 
I know, it's human to lose temper, but....I hate it, just hate it! 
Ok, forget my misanthropism!
I'd better tell you what that fat cow did after I uttered my last word! He threw the money in my face!!!! Can you imagine? 
One would break his face after such audacy,  if I may say so, but I felt so insecure, that I rushed out of the cab immediately. I was about to cry. I felt so depressed. I dunno why. He was just a stupid son of a bitch. The only thing I can do is to feel pity on him. And I do, I really do. 
He was not the main reason of my depression. The fact that I'm so insecure and lonely here makes me feel like a suicider (I've never tried to commit a suicide, and will never try,  so I can just guess what the one feels like). That's a core of the problem. 
Look here:  I've been fooled by my ex - employer, become a victim of a flat fraudster, grabbed by one taxi driver, and humiliated by the other one.
Where the hell truth in all that sh#t is? Does this exist, or  am I the only stupid fag who still believes in truth? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRR...
That is so unfair! 
The only thing can reconcile me with this ugly reality! I hope all of them will burn in hell! JK. 
I don't care of them at all. I know that there are enough good people, and I love people who I am surrounded by. I am so thankful to you, my dear readers, who keep sending me WORDS of LOVE via my e-mail, who support me here and there, who even send me some little treats. 
Look what I've got from one of my fans:
A macraméd phone case



A mug from Konigsberg

How sweet of you, dear! Thanks a lot! I'm pleased to bulbs. 

I bought myself a new perfume which is perfectly masculin.


 I love Bleu de Chanel so much. This scent made my day! 
I love you guys, stay tuned! 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.