4/05/2014

Nicolas Formichetti for #DieselTribute, bravo!

Photo credit: NICK KNIGHT (using smartphone!!!!)

Congrats to Nicolas Formichetti with his successful debut for DIESEL. I hope my beloved Renzo Rosso appreciated your work well! Orally, of course! 
Guys, doncha like this trend: when new blood is injected  into storied fashion brands? I do!  And I'm all supportive about that! 
I think that "I just wanna shake it a little bit" campaign has turned out to be nothing,  but a great story of success! 
Pussy Riot who? 
                                                                           Photo credit: 
Nicolas's collection impressed me even more than publicly reveiled G. W. Bush's artistic side on display. I love your work, Nicolas, just know it! I've been lovin' you, and everythin' abt you since the infamous "Anatomy of change" for Mugler!!!! Just so happy 4 ya, I can't express in words! 
I would rush to Diesel store here in my land of matryoshkafuckas  sexy navy cadets and the best models Natasha Vodyanova and Sasha Pivivarova, but retailers are so slow here. And I doubt that the whole #DieselTribute line will reach the local market at all. 
 So let's go and see what they have on their webpage.

Press NEXT to see MORE: 
Grrrroom - grrroom, here is my personal selection of things from #DieselTribute collection! Shop men, shop women, shop shemales, shop everybody!!!  Good luck! I love y'all. 
Personally, I won't have 500 UK pounds for the DIESELTRIBUTE Denim Gilet may be you have even if I sell my liver on the black market, then you, rich b#tch, hurry up!!!  

                                                                            Photo credit: Jessica Bridgeman 

I'm obsessed with this Reboot leather sneek (EUR 310):

And this Reboot leather handbag #1 (EUR 605): 


Both pieces might be mixed with this DZ7304 watch (abt. EUR 350) to finish the whole picture of your fierceness labelled DIESEL:




Arrrrrrrrr!!! 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.