3/18/2014

I'm not into politics, but....





I HAVE TO say that I am so  bloody envious of those nerdy look like bitches who are handing docs in to the most powerful people in politics. I don't wanna do any political statements, but I LURVE Vladimir Putin so much, not that I love him like a male (like I do when it comes to David Beckham - forgive me,  Victoria!!! - or Kaney West, or, Lord, forgive me too, Jason Statham and hoardes of other hot guys), I just respect him like a person, I like his way of behaviour despite what they're cackling around now and then (let alone I still disagree with some policies which concern human rights in the land of matryoshkafuckersandvodkalovers Russia).   
Rants over! I'm so happy to hear the Breaking news about Crimea's having become a part of  Russia again! Welcome back, holy land, it's been a long time! Say bye-bye to evil bastards who'd finally turned out to be losers with nothing on the plate. Now a new resort place is easier to go on holidays to have new aquaintances, yahoo!!! Now I know where to keep flaunting with my newly made swimwear that will cover my huge bollocks perfectly and make me so pretty as I am! 





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.