3/31/2014

Fool's Day



Do you have any ideas for the International Fool's Day? Here are mine (actually, not personally invented, but licked away from the Internet) if you'd like to take revenge upon your monstrous friends who used to keep stealing your lipgloss while you were doing your things in WC, or upon your superior co-workers who had once overcharged you with some extra work. Keep cold-hearted while doing this, but be ready to meet with a rebuff! 

Photo credit: Maxim

Photo credit: Maxim

Photo credit: Maxim

Photo credit: Maxim

Photo credit: Maxim


I hope you enjoyed it! Write me if you managed to use some of these tips. Don't forget to provide your litl 'diabolesque' acts with a photo reportage. I'll serve the best of yours my sperm COCKtail with Bleu de Chanel scent. If not, be sure to get a kiss from MOI.  LOL I LURVE YOU!!! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.