2/16/2014

Local Tv's fuck - ups



How the hell can a style bragger like MOI in this fuck###nblessed country of bad - mannered as well as dressed people be in touch with world fashion hence analyse fashion background to create the national personal image in da fashion world for her darn own sake, cause SHE needs it as a bi#ch needs a male's pecker, when they broadcast fashion shows dated back 2012 which is as far old as Hugh Hefner's balls (I'm sorry Sir Hefner, nothing personal I meant, I LOVE YOU). Look at the date! "Push the button change the channel" me and Mamma Madonna won't give you bad advice. Love every inch of your bad ass, my sweethearts. Warm blankets time, babies! I'm off! Sleep well!

AND DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME A PIECE OF LOVE AND BEST WISHES!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.