2/14/2014

Fab f#g situation



I was so surprised to encounter the one and only Alexander Peskhov, a  famous Russian performer,  in the GB, Krasnodar, Russia. Love him!
It was funny coz I pretended to be a foreigner and I spoke to him in English. He completely ignored what I was saying because he didn't understand a word. 
I was drunk enough but I could control myself to behave! He was extremely polite and extravagant in the way he looked like. 
I'm not a big fan of what he is doing, but he is abviously a talented personality, and he deserves  respect he has in our country! I wish you all the best, Alexander! I hope you won't remember my face when we meet each other in the streets of Berlin or whatsoever in the world. I'm scaried to get blushed because of my little cheating. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.