2/14/2014

Don't trample up on MOI! 



I HATE»>HATE YEAH**** I absolutely HATE when somebody tramples up on me!!!! Whoever it would be!  
As yal’ guys already know I’ve got a new nest to settle down after all this throwing my cachetic skin and bone body round the suburbs. But I can’t live there because It is still out of fix. It needs a huge trashing repair. And it must be as chic as a glittered ass! I mean I won’t repeat my previous experience when literally everyone thougt their duty was to preach me as if they had to live in my own apartment,  but not me, but I was obliged to listen to the crowd! It’s especially relevant to my parents.
Heck I’m already bloody 26! And I am the only person to decide what to do and there  is no need to yell at me and to push me on! I feel like a late boomer who even goes to pee clinging to his mom’s skirts. Remember: It’s not so easy especially in this cesspit called Kuban. 
Everybody aims to make a fool of me just because I look out of age. Sorry that I don’t look like an old cow bitch! But I’m able to catch an egregious lie when you try to sell me a shit instead of a pack of Cerecit. 
I’m so pissed off! I need a HUGE vanilla ice-cream cone! NOW!!!! 
PS: Sorry for not posting photos for so long. I’m just encaged at home coz I feel so down that I don’t want to go out at all, even if the Third World War crosses my threshold in a minute!
Promise to reform. Kiss ya all! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.